A while ago i decided to make my own tilt shift and while this is still in development i managed to put together a macro lens using the leftovers of an old 70-200mm.

The early results were ok but with the DOF being to shallow it was very difficult to get what i wanted in focus 
Knowing i had to make an iris to limit the light to in turn expand the DOF i cut a paper disc and put a small hole in it and below are the recent results.
 


Comments




Leave a Reply

    CLICK ON A BANNER TO SEE THE GALLERIES

    Author

    Hi I'm Nick

    Welcome to my blog : here you'll find my photographic experiments. 

    I started this project in early 2011 when I realised I wanted to spend my time doing something I enjoyed and here you'll find the ongoing results of this. I wouldn't say I'm a pro, sure I studied photography at college but that was about a decade ago so what I learnt back then I've mostly forgotten - I just strive to make the best images possible, no matter what the subject.

    Archives

    July 2012
    June 2012

    Categories

    All